1. It’s mine
2. It’s taken a long time for this life to look and be as it does and is right now. It’s an investment and I think I’ve gotten a pretty good rate of return.
3. Home-made popcorn – a return to the things of my youth that are worth holding onto - like popcorn and hanging out the laundry on a sunny, windy day
4. The children in my life – grown and not so grown
5. I get to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth
6. I live in a time of mobility – which has allowed me to see an amazing breadth of this world and its people
7. I’m paid to think
8. I’ve had some great dance partners