Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Loving the Likers


I love being ‘liked’ on Facebook.

Does that make me needy?  Maybe, although I don’t think so.

I just get a real sense of connection and affirmation when something I post gets liked by folks in the FB world.  I appreciate the shout out and expect that most folks are as busy as I am with other things, so even the millisecond it takes to click ‘like’ feels like a gift.

So to the author of the recent FB pass-around of the top ten FB ‘personalities’ (i.e., the one who never says anything, but always ‘likes’ everything - well, you get the idea), I have to say that I love those likers.

They let me know that they read the post even if they don’t have the time or energy to post a written response.  They make me smile.  And that’s a good thing.

So to all the likers out there, you’re good with me and I hope you’ll keep clicking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment