Saturday, January 26, 2013

What’s Hot in Fashion for the Aspiring Pastor These Days?


I admit it – I am a fashion wanna-be.  I’m way too old for it, but I love fashion.  It’s an utter waste of time, but I love it.  The Bible condemns it, but I’m into it.  

Now the disclaimers are out of the way, what’s fashion hot for the up and coming minister?

Fred Rogers (a Presbyterian pastor
as well as children's television host)
in his famous cardigan sweater
Well, it turns out that the cardigan sweater (thank you, Mr. Rogers) is making a grand come back this year.  And  what could be better for the one who comforts for a living than such comfort wear as the cardigan?

Colors are in too, so load up on cardigans for the liturgical seasons: purple, green, white and red, with the optional blue thrown in for good measure.  And of course, you can never go wrong with basic black.

No comments:

Post a Comment